vb:literal>

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2007(pig roast)

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    THAT's not going to rust
    nope, the new TBs are aluminum, and i used aluminum rivets, and siliconed the back of the TB to make it waterproof... lol the jeep will rust out long before the TB does...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Scavenger Hunt cont..

I decided to make 2 lists- already did one for kids that will make them look for things and ask a few questions but nothing too intimidating!

Now I could use more help with a list for adults- which I suppose will make people have to get to know each other. More suggestions, please? THat is if you would like one for the adults...??

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    How about someone that doesn't know what an LPC is? I don't think I've found one!
    LPC = Lamp Post Cache
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I plan on bringing a watermelon. Sheesh! What's a good-old southern style barbecue without watermelon?

I'll also bring some hot sauce - can't have pork without hot sauce!

Anyone bringing the fried okra and the hush puppies???

Someone who has a tb or geocoin currently traveling abroad
    Someone who has not found any locationless caches
    Someone who is a vegetarian
    Someone who has found more than 25 caches in one day
    Someone who has a Groundspeak Lackey coin
    Someone who runs more than one website
    Someone who has found an earthcache
    Someone who has placed a Maine Rose Series cache
    Someone who has completed the Maine Delorme Challenge
    Someone who has completed another delorme challenge, besides Maine
    Someone who traveled from another state to attend this event

Default Scavenger Hunt cont..

Thanks, Cache Maine. I only had a couple of those. I'm all set with the list now unless anyone wants to add more- I'll check back later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    I'm bringing my pet rock army. If you would like one of your very own, all you have to do is come find Cache Maine at the event on Saturday and tell them a very unique name for your new pet rock. If the name "rocks," then we will give you one. They come in their own little home, with sand and a pin so you can pin them right on to your shirt (or lanyard! )

Here is a picture before we put them in their cages...

That is the cutest army I have ever seen. My daughter is working on a name right now. You always come up with clever ideas.

Cheryl
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Also have done a bingo sheet which I emailed to Rick but no infringement on anything you are doing. There may be a tad of overlap but nothing wrong with that at all.

I went to the dollar store and picked up some stuff for the kids (younger ones not older ones). I don't have a lot but I do have some stuff.

Does anyone know how many kids are coming (staying, ages?)? I have a croquet set which I could bring if there is any interest. Will check back later. Also have bocci ball - interest?

Thanks to all who are working on this to make it fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine
    If you would like one of your very own, all you have to do is come find Cache Maine at the event on Saturday and tell them a very unique name for your new pet rock. If the name "rocks," then we will give you one. They come in their own little home, with sand and a pin so you can pin them right on to your shirt (or lanyard!)
    Of course, these are too cute! Cache Maine has a knack for developing great, fun things.

My little pal is coming with me. General Believe It Or Not (Bion) reminds me every day that there are things that sometimes are beyond explanation. Gen. Bion is attached to my cache bag and will travel with me from cache to cache and event to event. Thanks for sharing him early.

PS - Ralph is glad he is going on a mission and moving off the kitchen table LOL!
    Last edited by Cache Maine; 06-08-2007 at 08:14 PM. Reason: messed up the quote

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Oh one more note I also forgot to mention that is new this year. We bought a new frig this past year so we have our old one set up outside. If anyone needs space to put things in a frig we have a whole frig outside for everyone to use.
    Rick you are too AWESOME! You've thought of everything....!!!!!!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”