vb:literal>

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2007(pig roast)

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    I'm bringing my pet rock army. .........They come in their own little home, with sand and a pin so you can pin them right on to your shirt (or lanyard! )

Here is a picture before we put them in their cages...

They are so adorable ! They look like partially melted Hershey Kisses w/ eyes
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    They are so adorable ! They look like partially melted Hershey Kisses w/ eyes
    Mummmm, Hershey Kisses - yummmm! To eat not to adore!

Lee has picked out a name as well, I hope that qualifies even if she isn't going to make it.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I want one, I want one!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Also have done a bingo sheet which I emailed to Rick but no infringement on anything you are doing. There may be a tad of overlap but nothing wrong with that at all.

I went to the dollar store and picked up some stuff for the kids (younger ones not older ones). I don't have a lot but I do have some stuff.

Does anyone know how many kids are coming (staying, ages?)? I have a croquet set which I could bring if there is any interest. Will check back later. Also have bocci ball - interest?

Thanks to all who are working on this to make it fun.
    It will not hurt to have two bingo sheets or list to do. I have a bunch of dollar store prizes too and by the sounds of it now we should have plenty of prizes for the kids if everyone pulls though that said they would.

I would not recommend the croquet set. We have a slopping hill in the back yard and they kids would be chasing the balls all the time. You will see what I mean when you get here.
    Blazing Troll

Thumbs up Well here we go

So the forecast isn't quite as awesome as last year, so what. The pig will be good, the company better. I will be leaving Brewer early and doing some caching in the Augusta area before I head to Litchfield. Anyone wishing to join me can hit my cell if you know it or I'll check my laptop once I get there if you PM me a contact number. See you all there!!
    Happy Trails!

I will be coming soon as well, I have a couple stops to make. I am bringing a coin to raffle off, bring a few extra dollar bills if you think you might be interested.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

The pig is on and it started cooking at about 5:30 and it should be done about 1:30 or sooner (noon) if all goes well. I only got about 1 1/2 hour sleep last night so I am going out in the woods about 50 yard behind the pig and setting up my hammock and going to take a nap. If anyone gets here and can not find anyone up yet look for the hammock behind the pig in the woods and yell.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    The pig is on and it started cooking at about 5:30 and it should be done about 1:30 or sooner (noon) if all goes well. I only got about 1 1/2 hour sleep last night so I am going out in the woods about 50 yard behind the pig and setting up my hammock and going to take a nap. If anyone gets here and can not find anyone up yet look for the hammock behind the pig in the woods and yell.
    Make sure you bring a bucket of cold water to wake the sleeping person!

Pedalchick and I will be leaving Bangor around 11am. See you there.