vb:literal>

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2007(pig roast)

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Younger . . . don't you mean "fatter?" For some reason everyone seems to have preconceived notions of what I look like.

For the record I've never made baked beans, but I have attempted to make strombi (Velveeta cheese, hamburger, onions and peppers) which is a firehouse favorite here.

OK, enough about me . . . we now return you to the regularly scheduled programming and the original thread about the Pig Roast . . . and to get back on topic.
    Yum, that sounds good right about now. Strombi, is that what it's called or did you make that name up?

Oh come on, one "slip" down the slip n slide with "Dawn" and you will fit right in and be the talk of the event. Like others are saying, no need to be shy, we are all friends and we would love to see you there!! Sprout your wings Mr. Firefighter Jake, come to where the pink flamingos, green doors and Dawn welcome you!!!

team teebow 2 (Cheryl)
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    Yum, that sounds good right about now. Strombi, is that what it's called or did you make that name up?

Oh come on, one "slip" down the slip n slide with "Dawn" and you will fit right in and be the talk of the event. Like others are saying, no need to be shy, we are all friends and we would love to see you there!! Sprout your wings Mr. Firefighter Jake, come to where the pink flamingos, green doors and Dawn welcome you!!!

team teebow 2 (Cheryl)
    Mr. Firefighter Jake can't come through the good green door, but FFJ can...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

team teebow 2 (Cheryl)
    Yup strombi . . . if I remember I'll find the official recipe and post it here -- just be forewarned that the effects of the Velveeta cheese have been known to bring a 250-pound man to his knees in short order . . . well, actually it actually brought him to a sitting position and it was several days later.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Oh, but there is competition to be the talk of the event. Your buddy Hiram holds great potential on that one - LOL If nothing happens to talk about this year, we can always reminisce about Hiram's antics last year.

Hiram liked Dawn - I bet you would too!!

And the green doors - what fun!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Talking Ah yes Dawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Oh, but there is competition to be the talk of the event. Your buddy Hiram holds great potential on that one - LOL If nothing happens to talk about this year, we can always reminisce about Hiram's antics last year.

Hiram liked Dawn - I bet you would too!!

And the green doors - what fun!!!
    And it's just such darn clean fun too!
    Happy Trails!

and don't forget about "team sneaky" creaping through the woods like a herd of blind moose with waterballoons!!!

Default who could forget!

The DR. is IN!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    The DR. is IN!
    In the cooler packed in ice I presume??

Default yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    In the cooler packed in ice I presume??
    You are a good presumerer...my friend. Bringing 1manteam again with waterguns. I'll have to behave myself this year. I don't want to leave a bad impression with Troy. He's at that age........13.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Who could forget the water balloon launcher sling shot thingy. Aim for the adults NOT the tents kids!!

Guess FFJ just is a party pooper BUT when he sees the pictures he is going to be so bumming that he missed Dawn and Hiram.

Poor Poor FFJ..............I guess since he won't come we can talk about him more. Bwah hah hah hah AND we can volunteer his services too. Isn't that what happens when you don't attend something.

Ok, we won't talk about you. I was just kidding!!!
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......