vb:literal>

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2007(pig roast)

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    Yum, that sounds good right about now. Strombi, is that what it's called or did you make that name up?

Oh come on, one "slip" down the slip n slide with "Dawn" and you will fit right in and be the talk of the event. Like others are saying, no need to be shy, we are all friends and we would love to see you there!! Sprout your wings Mr. Firefighter Jake, come to where the pink flamingos, green doors and Dawn welcome you!!!

team teebow 2 (Cheryl)
    So how about we pair Hiram up with "Dawn" and FFJ up with "Joy". If there is a woman who wants to get in on the fun, I bet "Les" would come along. Ok so thats Lestoil... Is Terry going to wear the target again this year?
    Slowly but surely

Talking Late at night

When we have all had our fill of "the good green door", we can play....."where's FFJ?"
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

That's great!! Another new game related to FFJ!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    When we have all had our fill of "the good green door", we can play....."where's FFJ?"
    So who's going to PM me about the Green Door. I just can't remember. Cheryl, Tom, Brad? Must have been all thst cheesecake clouding my brain.
    Slowly but surely

Oh, no no no, you will have to revisit the circle and join the fun
    ~ Beach Comber ~

If we have anyone that enjoys playing horseshoes. We have started work this past weekend on making a horseshoe pit. It should be completed this weekend.
    Blazing Troll

Default t-shirts

I forgot to send in the sizes. Is it too late?
    Slowly but surely

Ok I saw the answer to my question someplace else.
    New question. I am having trouble builing cache pages. If I bring my laptop, will someone help me with it. Maybe when TT1 is done with the pig since Robt can't make it. I don't care about adding pictures although they are nice, I was trying to add the Geocachingmaine logo. I found where Rick put the instructions on this web sight but I still can't get it.
    Slowly but surely

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    Ok I saw the answer to my question someplace else.
    New question. I am having trouble builing cache pages. If I bring my laptop, will someone help me with it. Maybe when TT1 is done with the pig since Robt can't make it. I don't care about adding pictures although they are nice, I was trying to add the Geocachingmaine logo. I found where Rick put the instructions on this web sight but I still can't get it.
    Yes if you bring a laptop someone will help you. If no one does then pull me to the side and I will help you. Even if you do not bring a laptop I have computers in the house we can get on and use.
    Blazing Troll

I am sending out a plea for help. We could use some help with door prizes. As you can tell we are already putting a lot on money into this ourselves and could use some help with some good door prizes. Any help it would be appreciated. If you are able to help please let me know.
    Blazing Troll