vb:literal>

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2007(pig roast)

We spent the morning setting up the canopy tents, making the horseshoe pit, moving vehicles around and then went shopping.

We bought the 8 bags of charcoal and lighter fluid for the pig. Everything is bought except for the last minute food stuff that Tink is going to make. All we need to do is pick up the pig and the cooker at 4 am on Saturday morning and get it started and wait for all of you to arrive around 1 pm.

We can not wait to see everyone again.

I sure hope we are not forgetting anything.

It would be nice if I could have one nice day to mow the lawn before the event though.
    Blazing Troll

Rik -

You and your wife are going above and beyond the call of duty here. I just read your list of items that you are supplying and WOW!! Let me say that my family thanks you very much for your kindness.

Team Teebow will bring garden salad and some sort of dessert and some chips.

Would you like me to pick up any more cups? I can get them at Hannaford for free.

Please let us know what you might need.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Let us know if you need help with the pig.

Shirts - we haven't been on for awhile. Any updates on the shirts, payment? Maybe I should go look and see if you posted anything about them first. Just being lazy here.

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    Rik -

You and your wife are going above and beyond the call of duty here. I just read your list of items that you are supplying and WOW!! Let me say that my family thanks you very much for your kindness.

Team Teebow will bring garden salad and some sort of dessert and some chips.

Would you like me to pick up any more cups? I can get them at Hannaford for free.

Please let us know what you might need.
    Tom if you can get cups for free then go for it. We have 50 cups but may need more if we get the turnout we did last year.

As for the shirts I posted this in another thread, but just in case others missed it to. I am going to order the shirts Monday morning and you all can pay me when you get them.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Tom if you can get cups for free then go for it. We have 50 cups but may need more if we get the turnout we did last year.

As for the shirts I posted this in another thread, but just in case others missed it to. I am going to order the shirts Monday morning and you all can pay me when you get them.
    Thanks Rik. I will get some cups. Thanks for all the work that you are doing for this event and on top of that oranizing the shirts. You are awesome!

CHeryl

Thanks Rik. I will get some cups. Thanks for all the work that you are doing for this event and on top of that oranizing the shirts. You are awesome!

CHeryl
    Ah, I thought Tom was the one saying I was awesome.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Ah, I thought Tom was the one saying I was awesome.
    Oh, we both think you are awesome!!

Cheryl

Oh, we both think you are awesome!!

Cheryl
    If you're kissing up because you want that pig's ear again, its all yours!!
    Slowly but surely

Rik -

DITTO!!!

You are being very generous. I hope you can find time to chill out and relax with everybody. I"m sure everyone will be happy to pitch in and help out with the cleaning up etc...DON'T be afraid to ask for help if you need it!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Can't wait!!! Thinking of last year makes me laugh - am certainly looking forward to this year.

Will bring black bean and rice salad (cold dish) and chick pea and cranberry salad.
    Care to share your recipe for chickpea/cranberry salad!!!!!
    Sounds yummy and I love cranberries!!!!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”