vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miss Understandings

Quote Originally Posted by RanMan22
    I was beginning to wonder, but thank you for clarifying. ;-)

-RanMan22
    ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this statement.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this statement.

LOL -- sorry. I only quoted part of what you said. You said, "there are way too many things to truly get worked up about and to take seriously and I'm afraid to say that geocaching is not one of those things." -- and, I was agreeing with you -- I just didn't word it well. :-)

-RanMan22

And so, FFJ - you have met "Miss Understanding" - lol - it is waaaaaaaaaaay to easy to confuse things when it is in this type of communication!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    And so, FFJ - you have met "Miss Understanding" - lol - it is waaaaaaaaaaay to easy to confuse things when it is in this type of communication!
    ...And I was SO disappointed with myself that it happened -- especially in this thread, by ME! *sigh*

-RanMan22

LOL -- sorry. I only quoted part of what you said. You said, "there are way too many things to truly get worked up about and to take seriously and I'm afraid to say that geocaching is not one of those things." -- and, I was agreeing with you -- I just didn't word it well. :-)

-RanMan22
    Ah I see . . . for a minute I thought maybe I had somehow offended you in some way although I realized that I may have misunderstood your post -- ironically enough.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Ah yes . . . IMs, PMs, e-mails and BBS messages are fine, but they just do not convey the subtle nuances of the unspoken language that we all clue in on as we converse tete-a-tete.

...And I was SO disappointed with myself that it happened -- especially in this thread, by ME! *sigh*

-RanMan22
    No problem . . . sometimes we're the pot and sometimes we're the kettle. I know I have typed stuff before that has been misunderstood.

Smile

<BIG GRIN>

-RanMan22

P.S. I never go away...I just lurk in the shadows. ;-)
    Well, it's nice to have you visible again! Your comments are very timely and well expressed. Thanks for that.

Now, get back to work!

Oh, wait. That's "get back to work"