vb:literal>

Thread: Upgrades at gc.com

Default Upgrades at gc.com

I was happy to see the latest upgrade at gc.com, Geocaching Friends! This is great! I can't wait to try it out and see how it works.

This has been requested as long as I can remmeber. A lot of people must want it. I don't get why why every friend needs to be approved - maybe they are planning other features that might make it risky for younger cachers.

I know a few people I'd watch who I would not bother watching if I have to get permission. Not because I want to be secrative, but because I would not want to bother them.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

this looks cool too....located at the bottom of the cache page before the logs...

Logged Visits ( 92 total. Visit the Gallery (22 images) )
    Warning. Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.

Oh, now that is cool. I hope that info gets integrated into the GPX files sometime, if not allready. I could make some good stats from that possibly.

Old 470
    Found it179 Didn't find it48 Write note28 Temporarily Disable Listing1 Enable Listing1 Owner Maintenance1

EaglEyeStash
    Found it27 Didn't find it1

A mile from a halfmile
    Found it21 Didn't find it1

Halfmile
    Found it14 Didn't find it1 Write note6

You Sank My Battleship!
    Found it64 Didn't find it14 Write note12 Owner Maintenance1
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Noticed that and it's real cool!

This pops up at the top of some of the traditional cache pages:

This is the original cache type consisting, at a bare minimum, a container and a log book. Normally you'll find a tupperware container, ammo box, or bucket filled with goodies, or smaller container ("micro cache") too small to contain items except for a log book. The coordinates listed on the traditional cache page is the exact location for the cache.

The general rule of thumb is, "If you take an item, leave an item, and write in the logbook." Some caches are themed, so make sure to read the description before going on a hunt.

The log images are handled a little differently, too. Not sure if I like it or not...

Not all the pages do it, I am guessing they are being individually updated as we speak.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Re: Friends List

This has more on this topic at GC.com http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...&#entry2868586
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.