vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TL 2007: Return of the ORCA (recon)

Default Where's he going to ride?

You must be planning on him riding on the roof rack. I've seen the back of your truck. It was a little busy the other weekend what with all the camping stuff and spare Jeep parts.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    You must be planning on him riding on the roof rack. I've seen the back of your truck. It was a little busy the other weekend what with all the camping stuff and spare Jeep parts.
    no, the seat goes up and the roof rack comes into play, it actually worked out well last year when rick, mike, and i all went up to the county event (and i had even more stuff than i do now in the back)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Assuming the Jeep is mobile (and I think it will be) I may have a seat or two available as well. Brought the 33s home and just let me say that it looks like the Sawzall will be getting a workout to make 'em fit in the fenders.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Assuming the Jeep is mobile (and I think it will be) I may have a seat or two available as well. Brought the 33s home and just let me say that it looks like the Sawzall will be getting a workout to make 'em fit in the fenders.
    just remember to keep it street legal....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    just remember to keep it street legal....
    Wellllllllll--the new law says tires only 2 tire sizes over stock, so I guess I'll be keeping the 235s for "that time of the year". We'll rework the flairs so the 33s will be covered, so hopefully we won't get hasseled while on the road.

we're goin up on friday evening, would you want to drive up this way and carpool from here?
    If your going up on Friday evening then it looks like I will not make this event unless I might be able to find anothe ride. Unless you willing to leave after midnight when I get out of work?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    If your going up on Friday evening then it looks like I will not make this event unless I might be able to find anothe ride. Unless you willing to leave after midnight when I get out of work?
    hmmm... i think after midnight might be a lil too late... so that leaves you with the options of riding with mike or jake...(i'd try for mike...) or there's HappyTogether, he lives in bath, you could ask him too. (he has homebrew)

hmmm... i think after midnight might be a lil too late... so that leaves you with the options of riding with mike or jake...(i'd try for mike...) or there's HappyTogether, he lives in bath, you could ask him too. (he has homebrew)
    I'm planning on heading up Friday morning (caching along the way) so I'm afraid I can't offer Rick a ride . . . well I mean I could offer him a ride, but it looks like he will not be able to take advantage of the offer.

Incidentally, how many cords of wood do you suppose we need?

Also, is there anything I should know/tell the folks at the Campground since it sounds as though I may get there before you.

Finally, if anyone is interested I will have plenty of space in the 4Runner if anyone needs a ride there or a ride once you get there.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I don't think I would have a prob leaving Saturday, Rick. My only caveat at all is the remote possibility that the Jeep is not ready. I think we'll be good to go, but there may be bugs to work out after all the work that has been done. I should know better next week.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    I don't think I would have a prob leaving Saturday, Rick. My only caveat at all is the remote possibility that the Jeep is not ready. I think we'll be good to go, but there may be bugs to work out after all the work that has been done. I should know better next week.
    Thanks Mike. I am still not 100% sure I am going yet. The only thing that will hold me up is if I have to work. We are still to far out for me to kow that yet. I will let you know when we get closer.
    Blazing Troll