vb:literal>

Thread: RE: OK, it's probably just me,but . . .

Default RE: OK, it's probably just me,but . . .

Has anyone had any problems inputting TBs . . . I picked up two the other day and have tried putting in the number/letter combination and both keep coming up saying that both are not valid numbers . . . it is possible that I could have the numbers/letters wrong since I picked them up and then put them in another cache later that same day so I could have written them down wrong . . . but I'm usually pretty careful about that.

Also, when I go to search for caches by zip code there is no link to the U.S. Postal Service to enter citys and states to pull up the zip code.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

As a matter of fact, it took me a couple of tried on some of the TBs from GW5 to get them to open the page. I know I was typing the number in right but it just didn't seem to recognize it and then, suddenly, it would.

There are lots of changes on GC.com. The missing zip code link being just one of them I frequently used. I added a link button to the USPS site to solve that one.

It would not surprise me if it wasn't everyone logging TBs from GW5 that's clogging up the TB server. It'd be interesting to have some stats of how many were moved daily and how much these mega events affect them.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Yeah, I thought it might be traffic on the server. That is not the problem, however, with the missing link(s).

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Yeah, I thought it might be traffic on the server. That is not the problem, however, with the missing link(s).
    Missing links, eh . . . I think we have a few of them here at this site.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Missing links, eh . . . I think we have a few of them here at this site.
    why are you looking at me when you say that????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.