vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RE: Heading south . . . out of contact for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Yeah, speaking of that, I heard you on the radio this morning about the 1999 Ambulance gift to the college. No personal contact there.
    You're right . . . I did that one via the phone -- although it was a donation to United Technologies Center which is a high school vocational school located right down the road from where you went to school. They should be doing another one as well about a donation of some pet resuscitation masks -- probably while I'm gone.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Yep, you are right. Not a college.

Default Yippeee!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I just wanted to let folks know that I'll probably be off the proverbial radar screen here for a while as I'm going down to the National Fire Protection Association Conference and Exposition in Boston starting tomorrow and running until next Friday.
    Poifect!
    That means you'll be back in time for the sizzling summer event!

Come on Jake....Foxgloves wants to meet you...

Does this mean we have to get the bonfire out of control in order for you to show up?
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    They should be doing another one as well about a donation of some pet resuscitation masks -- probably while I'm gone.
    Speaking of pet resuscitation masks, didn't I see you quoted in the BDN this last week too???
    You sure do get out a lot for a shy guy

"Come on Jake....Foxgloves wants to meet you..."

Good luck - if we could only get him to put on his presentation face - maybe we could get him to attend - ahhh, anyone for a fire extinguisher class? Maybe we could tease him into doing one for us! LOL
    Last edited by hollora; 05-31-2007 at 02:51 PM. Reason: messed up on editing

hey Jake,
    if you get the chance to get away from the city, its only 45 minutes to gloucester, it would be nice to show you the great views of maine from red rock...and you could get 3 caches while in there.
    let me know if youd like to cache in Gloucester while your here.
    have fun!
    Carol

Hey, Carol...

I grew up in Manchester-by-the-Sea, not too far from you. We've been caching in the area 3 times now, and tried to visit the Hammond Museum each time - always closed! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Does this mean we have to get the bonfire out of control in order for you to show up?
    Maybe we can get him to give an educational fire safety speech at the event!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Maybe we can get him to give an educational fire safety speech at the event!
    You know, this is not a bad idea. I think it would be really cool to have a geocaching "trade show" sorta...we could have professionals come and and talk about different things and maybe earn some geocaching continuing education credits. he he heh

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    You know, this is not a bad idea. I think it would be really cool to have a geocaching "trade show" sorta...we could have professionals come and and talk about different things and maybe earn some geocaching continuing education credits. he he heh

yeah! brad can give an electrical talk, i can talk about refrigeration, and gary can talk about geocaching!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.