Thread: RE: Another wi-fi site for Unity

Default RE: Another wi-fi site for Unity

For those of you wi-fi fanatics I happened to notice tonight that now in addition to the other wi-fi hotspots in town that I mentioned previously the Unity House of Pizza (and the accompanying cafe) is now a wi-fi spot . . . it's free but there is a code word that you have to enter (it's on signs inside . . . I think it was calzone1 or something like that.)

Also, for Hiram and friends . . . you can now get an adult-friendly beverage with your meal . . . and just for the record, no, I don't own stock in the place . . . I just like the food, the owners and tend to eat there a lot as my waist line would attest.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    For those of you wi-fi fanatics I happened to notice tonight that now in addition to the other wi-fi hotspots in town that I mentioned previously the Unity House of Pizza (and the accompanying cafe) is now a wi-fi spot . . . it's free but there is a code word that you have to enter (it's on signs inside . . . I think it was calzone1 or something like that.)

Also, for Hiram and friends . . . you can now get an adult-friendly beverage with your meal . . . and just for the record, no, I don't own stock in the place . . . I just like the food, the owners and tend to eat there a lot as my waist line would attest.

that's awesome! just what we need when shopping in the downtown metropolis of unity! beer! and wi-fi!

(why couldn't they have that before stef graduated?? sheesh, maybe i could go back to college...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Yeah! I am happy that it does as we are heading home via Unity tomorrow and I am putting the least amount of work tonight into prep for Unity and south as I am anticipating my kiddos will be done (probably before we leave Bangor but one can hope).

One of my favorite places to get wireless is downtown Brunswick at the little cafe (dog something or other). Otherwise, I have not had much luck.

All VIP's have free Wi-Fi access.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.