vb:literal>

Thread: Anyone else?

Default Anyone else?

This is kind of strange and I Am wondering if its just me or is it happening to everyone else too?
    I get a Maine Pocket Querie every week of ALL caches in Maine. It includes all cache types that are active.
    I noticed this morning that the "Slipping into Summer" event is not listed in my pocket querie? Why would that be?

I looked at my queries setups to see if maybe I had inadvertantly left out Event caches but I haven't...

Can some of you check and see if that event is listed in your queries?

I just can't figure out why....it isn't listed?
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Oh nevermind...I'm just having a brunette moment.
    I figured out why.

I have a total of 4 pocket queries for Maine and my 4th and most current pocket querie (Maine4), I had set up to include all caches from
    Nov 6th 2006 thru the end of April 2007. DUH! I just adjusted the date to the end of December and will just have to keep an eye on that particular one so when it gets close to 500 caches I can start a Maine5 querie.

False alarm...you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~

“Danse avec les Arbres”

I just got my PQs of the entire state and it was in there.

If I had to guess, your PQs are divided by placed date and the PQ with the latest dates is not set to the max (12/10/2010) and instead has a cutoff date before this weekend.

If I am corect, you are probably also missing Summer Paddle (GC134MX) by Blazing Trolls (1.5/1.5) and GEO-RALLYE II (GC12QK3) by MGA (4/2) as well.

Another option is that this same PQ has exceeded the 500 cache limit.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I just got my PQs of the entire state and it was in there.

If I had to guess, your PQs are divided by placed date and the PQ with the latest dates is not set to the max (12/10/2010) and instead has a cutoff date before this weekend.
    Yep thats exactly what I did and explains it better than I did.... Thank you!!!!

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Ha. I may have been slow, but I was right!

If you change the year like I said in my last post, you won't have to edit it until you exceed 500 caches...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."