vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kayak Kaching 2007

Default Kayak Kaching 2007

I had initially thought I would be able to have this summer's kayak event in Stonington on the weekend of July 28. Turns out, I have photography committments for a 50th wedding anniversary that weekend and won't be able to go north that weekend after all.

That leaves just one weekend the rest of the summer for me to host the event - August 11th. I'd like to determine if there's enough interest in having the event on Saturday, 8/11. We'd be having the site on Friday night and Saturday night for those that want to camp on either or both nights.

If you'd like to attend the kayak event on 8/11, please post a reply to the thread along with what you might do for camping. This is not a committment on your part, just an indication of interest.

If another weekend works better for everyone, then by all means, please move the event but we'll have to have another host (which is okay by me, just so you know...)

Thanks, Barry

Thumbs up Ok with me

I have nothing on my calender for the 11th. I'd be coming up on Saturday some time around noon. And camping over til Sunday. Gotta have some of that special kayak event cheese dip and the breakfast the next morning.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Looks like I will have to miss on that date.

Bummer, I just committed to that date tonight. No problem though. I 'll get there another time. It's all good.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Bummer, I just committed to that date tonight. No problem though. I 'll get there another time. It's all good.
    It's ok Brad, now we can set the TL 2007 to the weekend of the 28th, so you can mark that one on your calendar, and bring your kyak to that one. (the campground we plan to stay at it on pleasant lake, very nice paddling, when stef and I were there memorial weekend, a loon came right up under our canoe)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up Sounds good to me

Post it and I will come to the TL. Another sighting of the elusive FFJ is rumored to be in the planning. How could I miss that.
    Happy Trails!

Red face Sorry Barry

I think I helped hijack this thread. But I had help damn it!!
    Happy Trails!

I sure do hope to make it, and that date may be even better than the July date.

Default Ignore this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I think I helped hijack this thread. But I had help damn it!!
    don't point the finger at me... you started it.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

The weekend in August works for me. I am sure it would work for FrancisFamily too as the baby will be older. We would be coming for Friday and Saturday night. Just let us know if it is a go.

Thanks for your efforts on this one.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    The weekend in August works for me. I am sure it would work for FrancisFamily too as the baby will be older. We would be coming for Friday and Saturday night. Just let us know if it is a go.

Thanks for your efforts on this one.

I'm sure with that we have here in this website we could figure out a way to mount a car seat to the kayak and the little one could join us. LOL