vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kayak Kaching 2007

Tat - let us know if we can put up a tent for you on Friday so you can "take it easy" for the event. Yeah - Sloop Island sounded like fun.

Safe journey friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I guess I hadn't heard for sure that it was going to be on the 11/12th. I too have a commitment that weekend. Any chance you'd want to move it to the following weekend? Maybe you can make that one as well as myself. Just a greedy thought on my part. I missed last year and was hoping I could make this one. Just not enough days in the calender unfortunately.
    August 11th was the only weekend that worked for me. July weekends are full, the Great Northern Tier event is the following weekend, and football begins the weekend after.

Brad, if you want to host the event the following weekend, you're welcome to do so. I can still make arrangements with the campground but I won't be able to be there.

Default Arggggggggggggg

I'll never get to one of these. I will be hiking on the 11th - 12th and then a sprint-triathlon the following weekend.

Hmm, sounds like fun, I think I am clear on that weekend and would love to go. The only problem I am going to have is that I still do not have a kayak But would go anyway. We need some land based caching durring the event