vb:literal>

Thread: Warren Island Campout

Default Warren Island Campout

Please post questions here on the event and I will also post more info as I have it.

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    Please post questions here on the event and I will also post more info as I have it.
    Where is Warren Island?

Default A Link

I can't make it to the event. I'll be kayaking in Nova Scotia.... just a short trip along the Eastern Shore. But Robt, can you post a link?

It's... GC1DNEM

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    I can't make it to the event. I'll be kayaking in Nova Scotia.... just a short trip along the Eastern Shore. But Robt, can you post a link?

It's... GC1DNEM
    Sheesh! I seem to remember that when I was a kid, I was always telling my teacher how to do things. Maybe that's where I went wrong.

But Karen, to post a clickable link, go to the page you want to link to. "Right-click" and highlight the URL on the link page, and click on "copy". Go back to the GeocachingMaine page. "Right-click" and highlight the text you want as the clickable link - in this case GC1DNEM. Click on the blue globe and chain link above. Right-click and past the URL you copied from the page. Post your message.

Seems complex, but if you do each step as you read it, it's really easy. Even Haffy learned! LOL!

I was going to post the link but since you beat me to it I guess I will not....

To Get to Warren Island you go to Lincolnville and take the ferry over to Isleborro then would need to take a boat over from there. It is a short easy paddle though.

The more generic answer is that Lincollnville is just a little ways past the Rockland / Camden area along Route 1.