Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Rendez-vous Quebec 8/2/2008

  1. #21

    Default

    Gary? Tom? Brad? Barry? Come on crew, let's get signed up...

    Granted, it's a ways off but you can still sign up. We won't MAKE you go...right LA?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Québec City, Québec
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Fast fingers girl! Congrats. I tried to be first....but you beat me. And I'm the one that started this thread! That will teach me to hem and haw about going next time!
    After reading this, I double-checked the pre-inscription forms.

    Well, I'm not very proud of myself!

    Yes I did process the pre-inscription of hollora first, but the pre-inscription of Cache Maine got in half an hour before:
    Cache Maine: 2007-06-12 16:51:26
    hollora: 2007-06-12 17:20:20

    Sorry for the confusion hollora and Cache Maine! It's my mistake.

    Anyway, this is an Event, not a race, so congratulations to both of you.

    And just before writing this message, I received the pre-inscription form of WhereRWe? & RULOST2?

    Thanks!
    OusKonNé & Cétyla
    First "North of the Border" Geocachers to complete the New Hampshire Delorme Challenge.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Québec City, Québec
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    ...We're going to Quebec on vacation next week, right through Quebec City...
    Just before crossing the bridge to Québec City, may I suggest you one of my "must-visit" geocaches?

    Les belvédères du parc des Chutes-de-la-Chaudière by OusKonNé & Cétyla (GC132QP)
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC132QP

    By the way, this is one the caches that I want to become bilingual before 2008.

    Regards
    OusKonNé & Cétyla
    First "North of the Border" Geocachers to complete the New Hampshire Delorme Challenge.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OusKonNé View Post
    Anyway, this is an Event, not a race, so congratulations to both of you.
    Absolutely! But being first is still good too. I'm excited about this event. I think I already said that though!

    Apologies to you Luc, I know you have been a member here for a while...as part of the organization committee, I bet you had already planned on posting something here on the forums about the event....and here I go, jumping right in!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Gary? Tom? Brad? Barry? Come on crew, let's get signed up...

    Granted, it's a ways off but you can still sign up. We won't MAKE you go...right LA?
    You are right - we won't make them go but we might ask to borrow the GSAK filter!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Absolutely! But being first is still good too. I'm excited about this event. I think I already said that though!

    Apologies to you Luc, I know you have been a member here for a while...as part of the organization committee, I bet you had already planned on posting something here on the forums about the event....and here I go, jumping right in!
    It's not a race - that's true and getting the information out is what counts too - not who posted first.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OusKonNé View Post
    Just before crossing the bridge to Québec City, may I suggest you one of my "must-visit" geocaches?

    Les belvédères du parc des Chutes-de-la-Chaudière by OusKonNé & Cétyla (GC132QP)
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC132QP
    OK - thanks. We're coming through next Friday. We'll wave as we go by! LOL!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OusKonNé View Post
    After reading this, I double-checked the pre-inscription forms.

    Well, I'm not very proud of myself!

    Yes I did process the pre-inscription of hollora first, but the pre-inscription of Cache Maine got in half an hour before:
    Cache Maine: 2007-06-12 16:51:26
    hollora: 2007-06-12 17:20:20

    Sorry for the confusion hollora and Cache Maine! It's my mistake.

    Anyway, this is an Event, not a race, so congratulations to both of you.

    And just before writing this message, I received the pre-inscription form of WhereRWe? & RULOST2?

    Thanks!
    Heee, heee, heeee - Cache Maine beat me - well it will be a road trip regardless! Good Going CM!

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Heee, heee, heeee - Cache Maine beat me - well it will be a road trip regardless! Good Going CM!
    You betcha! Anybody checked the cache concentration around QC yet?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Someone should find Touché-Coulé (GCGYC4) by Marmacette (4/2) while up there. It is a clone of my You Sank My Battleship! cache. We had some fun translating back and forth, but she did a good job and it looks like people enjoy it.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •