vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone find???

Cool Vacationland

Quote Originally Posted by PLMerry View Post
    Just two days ago I left a cache in China. About two miles down the road I realized that I did not have my GPS. I imediately turned around and headed back to the cache site to grab it. When I got back there it was still sitting on my trunk where I had signed the log. I wacked myself on the side of the head twice.

I think I would loose what little mind I have left if I had to go any length of time without my GPS.

Oh yes, let me introduce myself. I am PLMerry (aka Pete) up here from Ohio for the next 7+/- weeks filling in for a local Pastor. Some of you might have seen me on you logs. If not I am sure you will.

Pete
    PLMerry
    Wow PLMerry, tough gig having to come to Maine for work during the best part of the year! (Though my other half, Hiram, would say winter is the best time. ) Hope you have fun caching!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Wow PLMerry, tough gig having to come to Maine for work during the best part of the year! (Though my other half, Hiram, would say winter is the best time. ) Hope you have fun caching!
    Maine is great year-round (despite what my wife says) . . . well with the only exception being Black Fly Season.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Our PDA took a ride for a couple of miles on the bumper of the truck on Memorial Day weekend. Luckily it didn't fall off.

Welcome PLMerry aka. Pete! Hope to see you on the trails this summer.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country