vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The rumor is true

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun View Post
    LOL,, I've probably just returned from a roof HVAC fire in the new mall in Augusta. Now that you mention it, I do think I saw a White Jeep leaving while we were pulling in.

I will adopt China School IF Hiram and Medi...Mida....well Hirams better half don't . I can practically see the cache from my house.

hey wait a minute... i was just working on... uhhh... nevermind...

looks like ya beat me to it, if ya need help takin care of it though lemme know, ive got some extra ammo cans layin around if needed.

(oh yeah, it's mediwiliailsiieauhhhhh.... yeah, hiram's better half...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I don't know Jake, if she posts the same stuff she's been doing lately, Hiram's beer intake is going to go way up!

*sigh* I just count backwards from 10, by the time I get to 1 i forget all about it... (yeah, it takes me that long to count backwards...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Exclamation it's MEDAWISLA

hehe, I forgot all about it, Hiram, until I read this thread...
    I felt the beer thread is more of a free for all than most threads. I'll try to be good...ie not post so often
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Default Waterville High Class of 1970

Hey John. We had not seen each other since highschool when Geocaching brought us together at the first WWWWWW event at Big G's. Good luck in your new venture and perhaps we shall see each other again on the trail on at another event some day. Thanks for the help getting me started in Geocaching.

Steve
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

bummer!
    We'll sure miss you around here....the bright side is if we're ever in the area we can crash at your place! (just kidding, sorta!)
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Hey Haffy - Good to chat via e-mail with you as well as use the website. Hopefully others will use that path as well. Glad to hear that things are settling into place.
    ~ Beach Comber ~