vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 Red Jeeps!

Smile

I gone mine in the mail and it just happened to be for the Presque Isle River.
    We hate mindless caches placed in the woods without a reason, nothing but the cache in a plastic bag on a tree.

Smile 2007 Jeep Contest Question

I have a couple of questions :
    1. Can you use a 2007 Jeep to enter the contest with IF you received it in the mail to circulate or do you have to find one elsewhere then enter?
    2. Is there a place where members are posting the pictures that they have submitted for the contest?
    Thanks alot.

Craftycaching----Ami
    Craftycaching----Ami

#1. I'm not sure what the rules are, but I would think that if you were mailed a Jeep and had an adventure worth taking a picture of while placing it, it would count.
    #2. http://jeep.geocaching.com/

Have fun.

Any Jeep you find or have mailed to you, you can enter the contest with. As Andy posted, all the rules for the contest are on that link. Oh and I just got my Jeep in the mail yesterday, I wasn't sure if it would make it to me since I changed addresses but I got it!!! Woo Hoo
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Got my Red Jeep too,,,now I need to complete a cache that I started months ago. It needs a little paint and a good location. Once finished, the red jeep will begin its travels from there.

Cache On!
    Peace

Default Thanks

Thanks for the responses; I appreciate it!
    Craftycaching----Ami

Received and released our red jeep. Mine too did not look so shiny and new. Almost "sparkled" it up but my husband was horrified. Oh well . . .

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    Received and released our red jeep. Mine too did not look so shiny and new. Almost "sparkled" it up but my husband was horrified. Oh well . . .
    Or you could go the other way with it and start removing pieces of it to make it look like Hiram's Jeep . . . sorry Hiram ol' buddy, I can't help myself.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."