Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: 2007 Red Jeeps!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Still waiting - on the jeep and a baby girl LOL!
    I hope the baby girl doesn't show up in a bubble wrap envelope!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I hope the baby girl doesn't show up in a bubble wrap envelope!
    Oh - me too! My son got his yesterday - mine should be here soon.

  3. #13

    Default

    Jeep happiness at the PO Box today! Woo hoo!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Jeep came today - it is very cool! Can't wait to start this baby on it's way.

  5. #15

    Default

    Woohoo! Mine showed up today. I've half a mind to take it into Ten Forty Pond cache since it's so remote. It certainly lives up to the reputation of a Jeep, but it would probably sit awhile before being picked up...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronpriest View Post
    Woohoo! Mine showed up today. I've half a mind to take it into Ten Forty Pond cache since it's so remote. It certainly lives up to the reputation of a Jeep, but it would probably sit awhile before being picked up...
    Actually, this is probably a pretty good idea! It would give other cachers an incentive to try for the cache if it is remote, and since the Jeep doesn't actually belong to anyone, nobody would be upset if it got stranded in the cache for a while.


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Actually, this is probably a pretty good idea! It would give other cachers an incentive to try for the cache if it is remote, and since the Jeep doesn't actually belong to anyone, nobody would be upset if it got stranded in the cache for a while.

    A very good point. Am trying to think of a place to take mine.

  8. #18

    Default

    I got my Jeep in the mail today!
    It looks like a used one though....

    Nah...its probably just my imagination.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

    “Danse avec les Arbres”

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    I got my Jeep in the mail today!
    It looks like a used one though....

    Nah...its probably just my imagination.
    I thought mine was used too Nikki. Then I realized there was silver decoration which made it look distressed.

    Can't wait to read about the contest.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    I thought mine was used too Nikki. Then I realized there was silver decoration which made it look distressed.
    Yes that is exactly why I thought it was used.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

    “Danse avec les Arbres”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •