vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Was that you Maniac?

Default RE: Was that you Maniac?

I was following a red Saturn Vue with a kayak on top today and a plate that read "GOCACHR" . . . if memory serves me correctly you have a Saturn? I was right behind you on Stillwater and followed you on to the I and then ka-zaam . . . you were gone and my poor, 17-year-old beater car fell behind.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Look out Brad, looks like you have a 'fan' cough..stalker

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I was following a red Saturn Vue with a kayak on top today and a plate that read "GOCACHR" . . . if memory serves me correctly you have a Saturn? I was right behind you on Stillwater and followed you on to the I and then ka-zaam . . . you were gone and my poor, 17-year-old beater car fell behind.
    Ah, ha - we have a PI in our midst!

Default Yes Jake

That was indeed I. I was out to Dick's seeing if there was anything I couldn't live without.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    That was indeed I. I was out to Dick's seeing if there was anything I couldn't live without.
    lol, i do the same thing... (but i usually walk out with my head low because i convince myself that the credit card debt is one thing i can live without...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Talking I had a coupon!!

I had a $10 Rewards certificate. I spent $10.50 soooo....... 50cents later off I went. Of course it took me a half an hour to look things over and make a decision.
    Happy Trails!