vb:literal>

Thread: Laughs and Memories from GW5

Default Laughs and Memories from GW5

10:18 pm, Sturbridge, Massachusetts

Here we are, tucked into our hotel room logging caches one after the other. Our yummy Cracker Barrell supper has settled well, and I am SOOOO ready for the waffles in the morning. We are excited to get back on the road tomorrow and head towards Pennsylvania....and the oodles and oodles of caches between here and there.

There's Gargoyles in those hills! Yup, the containers down here are pretty interesting. I have frisked a gargoyle and a 1920's washing machine tonight. Oh, what will tomorrow bring? LOL See you in the morning!

Default The next day...

8:30 am in Sturbridge, Massachusetts

After a leisurely breakfast in the light and airy lounge of our hotel, we hit the road. I opened my laptop and was greeted by a beautiful blue screen. Lovely. Sure enough, a hard drive crash. Mind you, this is our Sony Vaio which is super compact and portable and great for caching and roadtrips. Luckily, my better half had packed his macbook and we had a backup plan. We started on our way toward Hartford.

Hartford has always been pretty scary for me. Right turn exits, left turn exits, and traffic like nowhere else. I wasn't looking forward to this, but we had a confident driver behind the wheel.