vb:literal>

Thread: Heaven is only a mouse click away!

Default Heaven is only a mouse click away!

WOW!!!. That's about all I can say about being able to use the computer and not having to wait for minutes or hours on end downloading stuff on dial-up. I am now the proud user of cable internet. In my sisters home where I am living for the time being they have cable access. I went to Wally World the other day and purchased a network card and installed it. Well it worked just fine til I started to mess around with some of the settings and wouldn't you know it I screwed things up so I couldn't figure out how to get it back. Anyway I went back again to Wally World and exchanged it for another and better USB network card and now have things set up correctly and I'll be sure not to mess with this one...

Anyway what I am getting at is how amazingly fast things are now. I can even sit back and watch You Tube videos without having to wait for 2 or 3 hours while they download. Everthing is in REAL TIME,,,,amazing. I have for the past couple of days been enamored by all this and have been watching some geocaching videos that have been loaded onto YOU TUBE. One particular videozine I have really enjoyed watching is a number of episodes by Icenrye. The particular one I have enjoyed the most has been episode # 20 and thought you would all enjoy it is as well so here is the link for that episode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Xaup7KIWo

I also have been playing around with Google Earth as well because before it just wasn't possible on dialup. I'm in heaven.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default See what you have been......

See what you've been missing!!!

Team Teebow 1
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Oh sure brag! LOL! Now I must be the last official geocacher on dial up! HA! Good for you!!! I may know how that feels one day, when my street joins the rest of the world!!

Quote Originally Posted by teamdozer12 View Post
    Oh sure brag! LOL! Now I must be the last official geocacher on dial up! HA! Good for you!!! I may know how that feels one day, when my street joins the rest of the world!!
    Not quite . . . although I'm only on dial-up half the time . . . when at work I have DSL, but here at home I'm on the el pokey dial-up service although it seems as though the local telephone company is offering a DSL/phone service package that would be pretty close to what I am paying now for both services which is mighty tempting.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."