vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Now this is a 4x4 event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Hmm, well some of the ideas include having to camp out at the remote location other then at a public camp ground and yes having a multi along the way. I don't want to give out my ideas and spoil it in case I go through with it. To answer your question though, no because it will not fit in. It is also going to be a themed event. I need to get with Dave and see if he is willing to help.
    Yes, time permitting I could help with this, it's been a few years since I have been through the whole route, but we could make a pre-run. I do however, have every road, atv trail, and footpath that existed then mapped out, however.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Yes, time permitting I could help with this, it's been a few years since I have been through the whole route, but we could make a pre-run. I do however, have every road, atv trail, and footpath that existed then mapped out, however.
    well, were goin up this weekend for an overnight at the campsite to place a few caches, if ya want to join us, brad is comin along too.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    well, were goin up this weekend for an overnight at the campsite to place a few caches, if ya want to join us, brad is comin along too.
    We'll see, I have been going back and forth to Stinking Lincoln every day so I may just stick closer to Bangor!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    We'll see, I have been going back and forth to Stinking Lincoln every day so I may just stick closer to Bangor!
    well on friday just don't go forth and stay up in lincoln and we'll pick ya up on the way by.

P.S. We're bringing extra steak...........

Rt 2 doesnt count... But there are a lot of sand pits down around the grand lake area that could be fun.
    I hear those sand pits can be treacherous to White Jeeps.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

well on friday just don't go forth and stay up in lincoln and we'll pick ya up on the way by.

P.S. We're bringing extra steak...........
    Ah ha . . . so you use steak as the "bait" to lure other geocachers to go along with you on these camping trips . . . and here I thought I was special (well I am special . . . just in a different way and definition) when you said you had a steak for me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I hear those sand pits can be treacherous to White Jeeps.
    They're not that bad... it's getting stef to get out and push that's the hard part....

Ah ha . . . so you use steak as the "bait" to lure other geocachers to go along with you on these camping trips . . . and here I thought I was special (well I am special . . . just in a different way and definition) when you said you had a steak for me.
    oh no, we still have your steak, that's the one were giving away, since you won't come with us... (actually we got 2 boxes of 10 from the schwan guy, so we even had steak and eggs for breakfast)

They're not that bad... it's getting stef to get out and push that's the hard part....

oh no, we still have your steak, that's the one were giving away, since you won't come with us... (actually we got 2 boxes of 10 from the schwan guy, so we even had steak and eggs for breakfast)
    Sure rub it in why don't ya?

Out of curiosity . . . from when to when do you expect to be at this campground?

Sure rub it in why don't ya?

Out of curiosity . . . from when to when do you expect to be at this campground?
    ummm.. this weekend...

dunnno yet, we might leave friday, but well definitely be there sat & sun, probably sun til at least noon.