vb:literal>

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The long awaited "Return of the ORCA"

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Well it looks like I have the weekend off from work. The only issue I have is that I will not be able to leave from here until late in the afternoon to head out if I can swing coming. I am working on the details with Mike right now. I am not going to hold Mike up waiting for me.

I do have some questions though for those of you heading up Friday afternoon since we will not longer be able to communicate on this web site with you after tomorrow. What are you plans for Saturday afternoon? If I am able to come and I do show up late I don't want to arrive at the campground and have no one be there.

Also I would like to hear from every one else leaving Saturday that is heading up and get a feeling of what time everyone is leaving Saturday and what time you are planning on arriving?

Rick, I am planning on leaving in the am and will get there when I get there when I get there. But then that assumes that I can get my van in all the way. Let me know if you need a ride. Give me a call

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    Rick, I am planning on leaving in the am and will get there when I get there when I get there. But then that assumes that I can get my van in all the way. Let me know if you need a ride. Give me a call
    Thanks for the offer Rob, but it looks like I am going to have to bail on this one. The earliest I can leave my house would be 1 pm and that would put me there about 5 pm. That is really to later to bother, plus with the rain coming it does not sound promising. Thanks for the offer.
    Blazing Troll

Cool tut tut it looks like rain...

Yeah, that rain was horrible ...it got so bad we decided to give up and just jump in the lake a couple of times!! Doggies went swimming too.

It was a great weekend! So glad people could make it and/or not chicken out...it really paid off didn't it!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

A bit of a side track, Steph - I was so excited last week when up north - I saw a campe sign "Medawisla" and I smiled because I knew what it meant. Had it not been for your choice of screen names, I would not have had a clue!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Yeah, that rain was horrible ...it got so bad we decided to give up and just jump in the lake a couple of times!! Doggies went swimming too.

It was a great weekend! So glad people could make it and/or not chicken out...it really paid off didn't it!!
    Where are the pictures to prove it?
    Blazing Troll

I'm still drying out my camping gear from this past weekend and my 4Runner smells like wet dogs (no offense to the dogs who came). Oh well, there's always hope for next year . . . maybe we'll get better weather then.

Incidentally, has anyone heard from Hiram . . . he hasn't posted in awhile. You didn't bury him somewhere did you Medawisla.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Talking Remember the code Jake

What happens at TL07 stays at TL07. And leave magumbofoofoo out of the Hiram not posting issue. The less he posts the more he'll want to talk to her. And we know that would be sad.
    Happy Trails!

Default Say What?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    What happens at TL07 stays at TL07. And leave magumbofoofoo out of the Hiram not posting issue. The less he posts the more he'll want to talk to her. And we know that would be sad.

Magumbofoofoo?
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Talking Just picking

Just picking on Stef. She generally is good natured on that subject. Sorry Stef I just couldn't help myself. Luv ya, mean it!
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post

So does this mean I can not use the photos that I took Brad