vb:literal>

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The long awaited "Return of the ORCA"

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Myself and 1manteam will not be headed your way if the forecast holds true, and they call for rain on Saturday. Too far to go and just get wet.
    Hiram has promised sunny skies for this event with no rain though.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Hiram . . . I cut up and loaded up 1 wheelbarrow-full seasoned maple and 2 wheelbarrows-full of slabs (pine, cedar, fir, etc.) I'm thinking that should be plenty . . . however if you think we need more let me know.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I'm leaving Friday morning and going the round-about way to get there . . .
    Ah, if going via Corinna - stop, shelter, look up, stream side = it was there today! Have a fun weekend Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Ah, if going via Corinna - stop, shelter, look up, stream side = it was there today! Have a fun weekend Jake!
    Well contrary to how I usually travel . . . when I said "round-about" way I didn't mean quite that round. I almost stopped to check on this the other day after I met up with you figuring I was going by and there was always the chance that the other cacher may have missed it . . . but it was getting dark and I was getting tired.

I don't know if anyone has caught the weather this morning, but the forecast has changed slightly . . . only a chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon although Sunday doesn't look so great.

Well contrary to how I usually travel . . . when I said "round-about" way I didn't mean quite that round. I almost stopped to check on this the other day after I met up with you figuring I was going by and there was always the chance that the other cacher may have missed it . . . but it was getting dark and I was getting tired.
    You certainly did travel a twisted route home after we met - I couldn't believe some of the caches you did after Years of Upheaval and Old Yella.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    You certainly did travel a twisted route home after we met - I couldn't believe some of the caches you did after Years of Upheaval and Old Yella.
    That's true . . . so mentioning Corinna isn't so far-fetched of a suggestion was it. . . .

Hiram . . . I'll be bringing two mystery envelopes containing two $10 gift certificates as give-away prizes (I'm not saying where to, except to say that one you could definitely use and the other is to a place where I always seem to end up after my off-road adventures come to a close -- whether they be on foot, ATV, SUV or on snowmobile) . . . the way it looks right now I'm guessing that Brad and Happytogether may make out pretty well in terms of walking away with some sort of prize.

Happytogether may make out pretty well in terms of walking away with some sort of prize.
    like a loose jeep part picked up on the side of the road?
    Any day caching is a good day.

Well it looks like I have the weekend off from work. The only issue I have is that I will not be able to leave from here until late in the afternoon to head out if I can swing coming. I am working on the details with Mike right now. I am not going to hold Mike up waiting for me.

I do have some questions though for those of you heading up Friday afternoon since we will not longer be able to communicate on this web site with you after tomorrow. What are you plans for Saturday afternoon? If I am able to come and I do show up late I don't want to arrive at the campground and have no one be there.

Also I would like to hear from every one else leaving Saturday that is heading up and get a feeling of what time everyone is leaving Saturday and what time you are planning on arriving?
    Blazing Troll