vb:literal>

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The long awaited "Return of the ORCA"

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    FFJ, we need head pillows too!! for those who are weeble wobbles on the 4x4 roads

MEDAWISLA!!!
    HaHa . . . I forgot about all the weebling and wobbling we did . . . I think I'm just about recovered from the brain injury I suffered from after last year's trip.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    HaHa . . . I forgot about all the weebling and wobbling we did . . . I think I'm just about recovered from the brain injury I suffered from after last year's trip.
    Just about recovered....????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Just about recovered....????
    Ah, well . . . you've got me there . . . I'll never be the same again.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

**UPDATE** Me, Brad (Maniac) and Stef (Medifusabooga) went up to the Maine Wilderness Camps this weekend for some more recon. We placed a pretty decent kayak/canoe cache and we found some nice roads to play on.

**UPDATE** Me, Brad (Maniac) and Stef (Medifusabooga) went up to the Maine Wilderness Camps this weekend for some more recon. We placed a pretty decent kayak/canoe cache and we found some nice roads to play on.
    we also have stuff to do a pancake breakfast on sunday for those that camp out. And I got some nice tread lightly prized too.

we also have stuff to do a pancake breakfast on sunday for those that camp out. And I got some nice tread lightly prized too.
    Blueberry pancakes?

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Blueberry pancakes?
    I dunno... Brad what kind of Crepes... uh pancakes are we doin???

Talking The flat kind of course!

I can do blueberry. I am a former pancake breakfast cook for my church. So making cakes for a crowd is not a problem. We talk between now and the event I suppose and figure things out.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I can do blueberry. I am a former pancake breakfast cook for my church. So making cakes for a crowd is not a problem. We talk between now and the event I suppose and figure things out.
    I'm up for blueberry pancakes . . . or apple/walnut. Blueberries may be in season (I forget when they come into season exactly) which would be wicked good.

Well only a few more days to O-day . . . any geocachers planning to go that haven't logged on to indicate this . . . right now the group seems kind of small (not that it's a bad thing). I'm going up on Friday to do some caching, but if anyone needs a ride on Saturday I'll have room.

Incidentally Hiram I probably won't bring my trailer or ATV since to be honest I don't feel like hauling around a trailer. I'm also planning on heading up on Friday . . . although I may tent out at another place depending on where I am when it starts to get dark. I'll be bringing some additional give-aways and wood for the campfire . . . I cut down some more trees today (dead ones . . . but don't worry I'm not bringing all of the wood that I cut up today to the event.) I also stopped by this evening to see you guys and take you out for ice cream, but no one was home (insert joke here_____.)

So anyways, what time are we meeting on Saturday morning. I mean there's a place with the posted coords for the event, but no time . . . also are you planning on doing that thing that you said you were thinking about doing (hint: the log book deal.)