vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foxgloves hikes to her 1000th find!

Foxgloves - Nice work... keep it up! We're hoping to make it to our next milestone soon!
    Becka Francis Family

Geesh...Thanx everybody.
    I was starting to wonder if I would ever hit 1000. Life keeps getting in the way. Its a nice milestone and the rest of them will never be as important to me as this one. So many people quit geocaching before they ever get to this milestone. I'm glad I stuck to it. I may not go as much as I used to but its still one of my favorite pastimes. Its such a wonderful way to see all the beautiful scenery Mother Nature gives us. This weekend I saw a moose while camping in the White Mtns and was able to get within 15 feet of it to take a picture. Last week I saw a bear 3 miles from my house on my way to work. Life is Good.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Geesh...Thanx everybody.
    I was starting to wonder if I would ever hit 1000. Life keeps getting in the way. Its a nice milestone and the rest of them will never be as important to me as this one. So many people quit geocaching before they ever get to this milestone. I'm glad I stuck to it. I may not go as much as I used to but its still one of my favorite pastimes. Its such a wonderful way to see all the beautiful scenery Mother Nature gives us. This weekend I saw a moose while camping in the White Mtns and was able to get within 15 feet of it to take a picture. Last week I saw a bear 3 miles from my house on my way to work. Life is Good.
    Yeah! Just remember, when life gives ya lemons, wait till the sun goes down and throw em back through the front windows... Life is good. (especially when it involves caching)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Jake, if you'd come to the meetings, I mean BBQ's, you'd see lots of people
    By "seen" and "heard" I mean here, at the BBS.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Congrats!

Congrats on your 1000th find. That sure is a lot! I'm stuck in the 500-600 zone, but as you say, life gets in the way (and that isn't a bad thing at times). Enjoy nature and enjoy life. That's the attitude!

It's never about the numbers!!

But, it sure seems like you've found some pretty special finds! Hope the next 1000 are as much fun.

Sheesh! I think we should stop congratulating people on the number of caches they've found, and instead noting the number of gallons of gas they've expended . LOL!

(Anyway, congrats on the milestone. Hitting the 1k mark is a significant achievement for ANY cacher! LOL!)