vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: October 6th and 7th

I was thinking of one of the first two weekends in October because this is going to be an overnight event and I do not want to do it to late in October seeing that it might get to cold for the young ones if any attend.
    Blazing Troll

Default Just a comment

We did have 5 or 6 kids at the Winter Camping event last march and they had a blast. Just gotta dress for the weather. Make it for when it works for you. Some will come and some won't.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    . . . Some will come and some won't.

[Distant faint voice from the cornfield] . . . If you host it, they will come.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    [Distant faint voice from the cornfield] . . . If you host it, they will come.
    [Even more distant faint voice from the cornfield] *cough* everyone except jake...........

Yeah, even stef survived the winter campout, bugs, cold, heat, bloodthirsty dinosaurs, no matter when ya have it there's gunna be someone that finds something wrong, post it when it works for you.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Team Teebow is busy with Deer/Moose Season in October. But we like to see pictures and hear all the stories. You all will have a great time no matter where or when.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    Team Teebow is busy with Deer/Moose Season in October. But we like to see pictures and hear all the stories. You all will have a great time no matter where or when.

well ya don't have to worry about the deer until the end of the month and the moose are only the 2nd week... so it looks like we'll see ya there!!!

The Elks Lodge in Augusta?

Also, lots of schools will rent out the space for everything but camping/fire (but you can use grills).

Rick: Send me a PM about what you're thinking about doing . . . I may (a big emphasis on the word "may" since you know my aversion to caching events) be able to help you.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Rick: Send me a PM about what you're thinking about doing . . . I may (a big emphasis on the word "may" since you know my aversion to caching events) be able to help you.
    woo hoo!!! kegger cache at jake's!!!!!!

PM sent Jake.
    Blazing Troll