vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: October 6th and 7th

Default 6th and 7th

These dates are ok for me, and Troy. Colombus weekend is out as I have plans for the weekend. A Yahtzee tournamnet. Too cold .....NEVER!!

And don't forget room to blow up the balloons with that lighter than air gas. Now that's entertainment!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Colombus weekend is out as I have plans for the weekend.
    Uh...Silly... that IS Columbus Day weekend (Columbus Day being the 8th)

That weekend would work for me Rick since I have Columbus Day off and could have a long weekend for traveling to Maine.
    But as others have said already, Do what works for you and Tink.
    Obviously no matter what weekend you choose, not everyone will be able to make it...
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Default oops....

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Uh...Silly... that IS Columbus Day weekend (Columbus Day being the 8th)
    Never mind!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    woo hoo!!! kegger cache at jake's!!!!!!

True story . . . a number of years ago . . . and I'm talking about 20 or so years ago there was some group that wanted to have a huge outdoors concert of some sort on my family's property. In the end my family opted to not do so . . . but to this day I'm a bit curious as to who would have been playing and if it was some group that I've heard of or if it was just a bunch of local yahoos.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."