vb:literal>

Thread: First find x 2

Default First find x 2

just started this week and my wife and I found 2.Had niece n nephew with us.Gotta find another soon.Think we're hooked lol

Default congrats!!

Congrats on the finds and welcome to the sport of geocaching. Hooked? Wait til you have a DNF "did not find" the frustration will drive to want to find'em all. LOL

Remember to stop and see where the cache has brought you!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Welcome Crawler1 . . . you've come to a good place. If you have questions as you start geocaching (and Lord knows I did . . . and still do as a matter of fact . . . when you start geocaching) by all means ask away. The folks here are pretty friendly and helpful.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Welcome Crawler - this is a friendly place. Questions, please ask and I hope one of us might be able to help you.

Don't forget to check out the events - a good way to meet folks and get to know other geocachers.

Enjoy the experience. Sometimes it isn't always easy but don't get frustrated - just consider it a learning experience and move on. There are loads of many types of caches for all.