vb:literal>

Thread: Geocaching Maine flag

Default Geocaching Maine flag

I am going to have a 3' x 5' Geocaching Maine flag made. I would like to hear some opinions on it so I can have all the details fine tuned before I have it made.

Please click on the attachment and look over the sample flag and let me know what you think about the colors, fonts and layout and if you think something should be different then please let me know. The one thing that I am unsure of right now is the font. If anyone thinks the font should be a different font please let me know what font type you would recommend?

Another thing I am undecided about it whether I should put www.geocachingmaine.org on the flag or not? I can not find a spot to put it that would look right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GM-flag.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	231  
    Blazing Troll

I just came up with another option I am thinking about opinions please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GM-flag-curve.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	232  
    Blazing Troll

I like the non curved lettering on the rectanuglar flag . . . another thought would be a shaped flag (round?) and then have the lettering curve to the shape.

I kind of like the banner that we have at the top of our webpage. We don't nescessarily have to have the sky and mountain background just the plain green would work. You could have geocachingmaine.org in a smaller font below the wording the way caching should be. And also you don't have to be confined to the 3' x 5' ft size do you? There are all kinds of options for sizes to choose from. Just some food for thought to think about.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Talking

Neat idea! I kinda like the rounded letters better.