vb:literal>

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: Hey Hollora

Well alrighty then...since I'm always the last to know and everyone already knew she was a baby girl and she was going to be named Amara I will adjust my guess on the weight and add in the time. I still think she will be born today. But since the little pumpkin is past her date of arrival
    I am changing her weight.

Sunday 7/8/07
    11:59PM
    8lbs

Lets just pray she is born before Friday the 13th
    Best of luck to you Becka!!!!

and BTW, Amara is a beautiful name!!!!
    Last edited by Foxgloves; 07-08-2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added emoticon
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I revised my original post to reflect my current position.
    Ok - got it - you're in the pool! Yeah, if you win I have a special coin picked out for you too! Yeah, a verrryyyyy special one! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Well alrighty then...since I'm always the last to know and everyone already knew she was a baby girl and she was going to be named Amara I will adjust my guess on the weight and add in the time. I still think she will be born today. But since the little pumpkin is past her date of arrival
    I am changing her weight.

Sunday 7/8/07
    11:59PM
    8lbs

Lets just pray she is born before Friday the 13th
    Best of luck to you Becka!!!!

and BTW, Amara is a beautiful name!!!!
    Nikki - thanks for all the cute graphics. I have adjusted your guess into my spread sheet. I can relate to what I call the "mushroom syndrome" - always being somewhat in the dark...LOL

I sure would love it to be tonight as the Grand-mother. Becca and I even went caching today. But, I also know Amara will come when she is ready or when the doctor is darn sure she is.

Agree with you the name which has been chosen is beautiful - I love it. So we all wait and pray for a safe arrival.

Have a super week and I will keep posting here.

Foxgloves and everyone, thanks so much for the good wishes! I could be somewhat hopefully that she would arrive any time soon but I'm sensing complete stubborness on her part and the 13th will probably be the day only because I want her here, prior to that day, so darn bad. As mom said we managed to have one cache find today after a nice little hike, we're trying to encourage her here as soon as possible! Again thanks for everyones good wishes and thoughts.
    Becka Francis Family

Bastille Day, July 14th
    1:12 a.m.
    7 lbs., 40 oz.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Bastille Day, July 14th
    1:12 a.m.
    7 lbs., 40 oz.
    Yeahhhhh! FFJake is in the pool! Woo hoo - hummmm, have to think of a special coin should he win and also do a converstion for the weight submitted. Like is that 9 pounds 8 ounces or did you really mean 7 lbs 4 oz.

Please clarify so I have the weight correct and yes, I know what a 40 ouncer is!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Yeahhhhh! FFJake is in the pool! Woo hoo - hummmm, have to think of a special coin should he win and also do a converstion for the weight submitted. Like is that 9 pounds 8 ounces or did you really mean 7 lbs 4 oz.

Please clarify so I have the weight correct and yes, I know what a 40 ouncer is!
    Oops I meant 7 lbs., 10 oz. . . . fat fingers must have slipped on the keyboard.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

okee dokie! In Canada they used to send you after a 40 ouncer! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Oops I meant 7 lbs., 10 oz. . . . fat fingers must have slipped on the keyboard.
    oh, oh - Team2Hunt already has that one. Down or up and 7# 13 & 14 oz are taken.

Next?

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    oh, oh - Team2Hunt already has that one. Down or up and 7# 13 & 14 oz are taken.

Next?
    Sorry, I thought it was a combination of all three (date, time and weight) and not individual stats -- how about 7 lbs, 9 oz.?