vb:literal>

Thread: Golf Clap for Where R We

Wink Golf Clap for Where R We

Congratulations to you Bruce! You have accomplished what I would have deemed the impossible. You have passed Haffy as top poster on this website. The great honor and award (NO CASH PRIZE HOWEVER) of having "too much free time" is bestowed upon you by me. That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. Please note all the smileys.... See you soon!

Yeah - I've got a big mouth.

I just think Haffy's got something going. He's not spending as much time here as he used to. We'll have to corner him this weekend and get him to tell us what's up.

Default What!!!!!!!!

Hey that's not fair. No really I was having loads of fun but decided to give up that honor to my elder statesman. You never know though,one of these days the right topic will come up and I'll surpass the old geezer but for now he has the floor.

OLD GEEZER??? OK - that's it. You'll never again get any hints for a FTF from me! LOL!

Talking Well?

If the shoe fits...........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    Congratulations to you Bruce! You have accomplished what I would have deemed the impossible. You have passed Haffy as top poster on this website. The great honor and award (NO CASH PRIZE HOWEVER) of having "too much free time" is bestowed upon you by me. That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. Please note all the smileys.... See you soon!

Good job with those smileys....keep up the good work.

-RanMan22