vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Fire Fighter Jake!!

Default Happy Birthday Fire Fighter Jake!!

I raise my glass to you! (and then lean it back to me!) Happy Birthday!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

37!!! wow - I can't wait to be that old.

Have a happy, happy day!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

happy, happy! i hope you had a great day!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Happy Birthday from down south.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Happy Birthday - to youuuuuu!

Default Happy Birthday to you!

We'll have a drink at TL07 week after next.
    Happy Trails!

Happy Birthday! Just think, if your cake catches on fire with all those candles, you will know what to do! LOL

Jake... happy birthday!!!
    Becka Francis Family

Happy birthday Jake, hope you found a cache or two!

Thanks everyone. I went out for dinner and then did some geocaching with Hiram and Misawala (well we checked on one of Hiram's MIA caches and they did a couple I did already . . . and then Misawala scraped up enough $1 bills to treat Hiram and myself -- and herself to ice cream) on Thursday night . . . and then due to the fact that my car was parked too close to Hiram's Jeep it died on me on my way home (the fact that my beater car is 17 years old and has 176,000 miles+ has nothing to do with this fact.) Fortunately Hiram came after I called him and gave me a ride home (now he knows where I live) . . . unfortunately I was flustered and had locked my keys in my car so I headed back with a spare set of keys and my 4Runner. Fortunately the keys were still there -- especially so since one of my work keys is a very sensitive key (let's just say it's the nearest thing to getting a key to the City of Bangor -- I'm sure TRF will understand the significance with this key). Unfortunately, my spare key wasn't cut very well so I spent about 15 minutes trying to get in before I was able to make entry.

That was Thursday. On Saturday an old high school friend showed up. I went over to see him and had a nice ATV ride over to his father's camp. We rode some trails and figured out where we could build some bridges for the ATV Trail. Later they (him, his wife and step-daughter), Heidi and me went to Belfast and the Weathervane for dinner (I had a coupon for $10 off since it was my b-day). And then thanks to another geocacher and a rare FTF prize I finished the day with an ice cream at Scoops and then Heidi and I oogled some Ford Mustangs before heading home.

So . . . no there was no geocaching (I'll be doing some of that in a couple of weeks on the Tread Lightly event), but it was a truly great birthday spending it with my wife and catching up with some good friends.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."