vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apres 2007 Last Cache Bashe of the Summer Event - GC148YD

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Don't go out of your way raking. I don't want to be to far away from the tenting crowd. Like I said if I come I will bring a tent also.
    You probably can find space and there is no problem with your raking.......might forrage up some feed for the turkeys or other critters we occasionally see.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    You probably can find space and there is no problem with your raking.......might forrage up some feed for the turkeys or other critters we occasionally see.
    OK, I am really looking forward to both of these events. There are just two obstacles I need to iron out. The first one I have no control over and that is work. If I get stuck working that Saturday then the event is out for me.

The second obstacle I have more control over but I need to have all my ducks in a row. I am holding my annual WhiteBlaze Appalachian Trail hiker feed in Monson the following weekend. This is a big shin dig for me. We are moving it from Caratunk to Monson this year for reasons not mentioned here. I need to have all my food, cooking gear, tables, and everything else already and set aside and ready to go before I head to these two events.

Maybe I should make my Appalachian Trail hiker feed a geocaching event. We will be holding it at the school in Monson and servering lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday. We will all be camping on the ball fields. It should be a good time. If anyone wants to stop by and say hi your more then welcome. We could use some help if your willing too help.
    Blazing Troll

So if the Cache Bashe and the Apres doesn't wear you out, head on over to a great charity event, the Run For Hope. We are expecting over 300 runners and walkers to come out and enjoy the 3.1 mile trek around town to raise money for cancer awareness. If you are not the race kinda type, we are still seeking volunteers to help with registration, timing, awards, clean up and a cheering section. For more information, check out the Run For Hope website. Preregistration for the race and volunteer positions is appreciated. If you have any questions, you can also contact me directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    So if the Cache Bashe and the Apres doesn't wear you out, head on over to a great charity event, the Run For Hope. We are expecting over 300 runners and walkers to come out and enjoy the 3.1 mile trek around town to raise money for cancer awareness. If you are not the race kinda type, we are still seeking volunteers to help with registration, timing, awards, clean up and a cheering section. For more information, check out the Run For Hope website. Preregistration for the race and volunteer positions is appreciated. If you have any questions, you can also contact me directly.
    This event is very worthwhile and I hope a few come to at least cheer on folks at the finish line. So many Geocachers work hard on these events every year. Too bad we hadn't thought to try and put together a way that the weekend could have been a Three Fer (3 events in one weekend). Maybe next year!

Guess I missed a post on this thread about "big people drinks" that perhaps Hiram posted. Of course they are allowed!