vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Largest TB ever, I think

Quote Originally Posted by altoclef View Post
    Y'know, the car won't fit into very many caches, but the keys would...
    We saw one REALLY BIG CACHE when we went to GeoWoodstock5. It was called "RBC". It was located at the Raleigh (NC) Business Center, but that was not the reason for the name of the cache! LOL!

Just look at the list of original contents, and you'll see that it was quite a monster (it wouldn't hold a car, but I bet RULOST2? would fit! LOL!)

And note that in the list of original contents, you'll also find the numbers you'd need to open the padlock! LOL!

Smile

Great to see some iinterest in this!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I would love to go to Ohio but then the issue would be getting back home and timing this in with my vacation time.
    ATTROLL; When are you planning to take a vacation? I could get you a flight on SkyBus back to Portsmouth, NH. Also there is a lot of good caching around here if you wanted to spend some time.

The trick would be getting you from Portsmouth back to your home, maybe we could take the TB off of the car and place it on you as an ear ring or something and move you from cache to cache back towards your home.
    Pete

Yesturday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by PLMerry View Post
    Great to see some iinterest in this!

ATTROLL; When are you planning to take a vacation? I could get you a flight on SkyBus back to Portsmouth, NH. Also there is a lot of good caching around here if you wanted to spend some time.

The trick would be getting you from Portsmouth back to your home, maybe we could take the TB off of the car and place it on you as an ear ring or something and move you from cache to cache back towards your home.
    Sorry planes are not in my itinerary anymore. I flew in enough planes in my 20 years in the navy during duty station transfers and going overseas. I have vowed not to set flight in another plane again as long as I live. 911 did not help matters either.

It looks like I am going to take my vacation either the first or the second week of October. I am going to do a week of backpacking on the Appalachian Trail for a week, so it looks like the drive it out of the question right now.
    Blazing Troll