vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update on TAT

Brad and I are working on a plan but this helps too. Sounds like you are going to have a boat larger than a kayak. Thanks TAT
    Last edited by hollora; 08-03-2007 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Yes, it will be a Lund flat bottom aluminum skiff with an outboard motor.

Wink soggy bottoms

Tat, doesn't the lap top get a little wet when you pop it open in the kayak??
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Smile first things first

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Ah, no . . . I remember this well from this past weekend . . . no snorkles for Hiram. It's "Car. Kayak and . . ." oh man, I always forget that last part. It wasn't a Magellan GPSr . . . or a life-long subscription to AAA . . . or a 52-inch plasma HDTV . . . ok, Misawala you'll have to help me out . . . what was it again . . . it wasn't a camera or bikes was it . . . geez, now it's bugging me.
    You're really confusing folks aren't you FFJ??
    Yes, Hiram can get a snorkle if he pays for the alignment the jeep needs right now , but you're right the order of next major investments are as follows: car, house, kayak! I think originally kayak was first, but we really don't have room for it until we get a house, so that puts it at the end of the list...sorry Hiram...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Tat, doesn't the lap top get a little wet when you pop it open in the kayak??
    I have a web enabled cell phone, it lives in a pelican case and never gets opened in the kayak. A laptop would not get the internet as many places as this does. Right now, I'm on a little Island in penobscot bay.

tat, i wish i had been paying better attention - i would have loved to see you when you came into stonington!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

tomorrow is the last Day of my trip! I hope to paddle (with Karen) into the boat launch in Machias at 1:00 PM . Then, it's back to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    tomorrow is the last Day of my trip! I hope to paddle (with Karen) into the boat launch in Machias at 1:00 PM . Then, it's back to the real world.
    A great experience, Tom! You can "stand tall" as we say in the Army! LOL!

Looking forward to all the great stories and photos when all this is done. Hope you get some time to write about it. Will make a great book.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

AN amazing, great job! Something to be proud of! Congrats to you on your finish and great accomplishment!