vb:literal>

Thread: Need Some Help Please...

Smile Need Some Help Please...

Hello Geocachers of Maine. I'm writing you all from Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm wondering if any of you can help me out.
    A large number of cachers here in Nevada are involved in a Travel Bug Race from here to the east coast and back home.
    My racer made it all the way to Maine and was placed in the Fort McClary Cache GC11D9.
    Shortly after being placed here, and according to the logs, it has come up missing.
    My racer's name is Gus's '70 Pontiac Firebird Racer - NTBR
    The rules of our race allow us to mail a new racer with the copy tag to the last known location of the missing bug and the race goes on.
    If any of you think you would be able to receive my replacement racer in the mail and quickly deposit it in the nearest cache to the last known location of my previous racer, would you please let me know and email me at whtwolfden@earthlink.net with your mailing address to send it to. Preferably a cache which is frequently visited. I would greatly appreciate your help.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I could place it in a TB hotel in Biddeford, which is not to far from home for me, or one of my friends regular caches in Biddeford that gets done frequently....let me know if this helps or if Biddeford would not work!
    Last edited by teamdozer12; 07-31-2007 at 03:17 PM. Reason: wrong word...opps

That would be great, Thanks!

My address has been sent....