vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now, for my Rant!

d’76 Guest

Thumbs down Now, for my Rant!

We have explored outer space, we have found cures for some of the worst diseases and we have invented indoor plumbing but do you think we could find a better way to wrap an ice sandwich. I cant beleive how sticky it gets trying to get one unwrapped. We need to get our priorities in order.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    We have explored outer space, we have found cures for some of the worst diseases and we have invented indoor plumbing but do you think we could find a better way to wrap an ice sandwich. I cant beleive how sticky it gets trying to get one unwrapped. We need to get our priorities in order.
    Well, let me tell you - if your ice cream sandwich is sticky when you open it = it is because it has thawed and refrozen again or maybe again and again.

Fiction and fact from Lois-Ann's almanac! Years ago as a youngster (Beech Hill - Otis ME General Store), I had an old storekeeper tell me this - makes sense to me!

Cool i prefer a cone

Hollera, ew!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Crazy people. We have resorted to talking about ice cream sandwiches. LOL
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Talk about off-topic conversations . . . and Hiram didn't even contribute to this thread.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I spent many moons in the grocery industry and I can confirm LA's story...
    Maybe you need to find a new place to get ice cream?
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans View Post

Or ask a certain HVAC guru who frequents this site to take a look at your freezer . . . or your grocer's freezer!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans View Post
    Ah, that grouchy old man was correct - Thank You we3beans.......his story always made sense to me - and oh, BTW, their ice cream sandwiches opened easily, ice cream hard as granite and the cookies crunchy not soggy. Times were different then!

d’76 Guest

I woke up at 3 this morning binging for ice cream sandwiches and with the low light condition and trying to open a sandwich I would not be surprised if I didnt end up eating the wrapper. Why not just put them in the box like ice cream? Life would be so much simplier

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I woke up at 3 this morning binging for ice cream sandwiches and with the low light condition and trying to open a sandwich I would not be surprised if I didnt end up eating the wrapper. Why not just put them in the box like ice cream? Life would be so much simplier
    Are you sure you didn't eat something other than an ice cream sandwich??
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......