Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
The best part of the festival yesterday was getting together with everybody and hanging out. Good job on the table score Gary! I may be wrong, but I think there was 19 cachers at the festival that I can count. At least the ones I knew of. We did get a late shower, and it was a bit muggy earlier. For the most part the weather was OK. Lets hope the talent is a little better next year as it has been in the past. See most of you in 2 weeks at the Cache Bashe event.

I agree, it was a good time to be had by all (and the beer wasn't that expensive either...) on our way home just north of newport I thought I lost a track bar because the jeep suddenly became near impossible to control, then i realized a car way in front of me havin the same problems (and they weren't driving a jeep...) but then stuff started blowin across the road, it was the wind tossin the jeep around, havin driven through wind like that since we lived in ohio with all the tornados... fun stufff

but all in all, it was a great time for our first folk festival experience, it was great to see all of ya, well see ya in a couple weeks!