vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The American Folk Festival

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    . . .Maybe you will have more pull than I did working for the Health Department LOL!
    Yeah, that's true . . . I'll just stroll down there in my light blue poly-cotton uniform and tell him that if he doesn't let me place a cache there then I'll, uh, I'll, uh . . . I'll have the FD park our fire boat somewhere else.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    ... and I'll make you a balloon animal...
    With Helium!?

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    With Helium!?
    If there's any helium there I can do it . . . Come one, come all . . . see the Amazing FFJake and his flying balloon dogs!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    If there's any helium there I can do it . . . Come one, come all . . . see the Amazing FFJake and his flying balloon dogs!
    And you will be on Stage #? at what time????

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    And you will be on Stage #? at what time????

Oh Man!!!, what kind of show is that going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Oh Man!!!, what kind of show is that going to be.
    Very entertaining and award winning. I'm just not sure what type of award!

Lightbulb We need some decisions and Direction

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    meeting at Seadog's around 6PM on Saturday. ..............

But....here is your invitation to come and join us ..............

around noontime and my first stop will be the beer tent at the Main stage. Hope to see you all there.

Please post if you plan on attending so we can look for you. http://www.americanfolkfestival.com/
    T2H - and others - like is this a plan? T2H will be there around noontime on Saturday - at the beer tent........and then be looking for others who have posted intentions of attending.

Saturday night the group will meet at Seadog (like where) at 6P? That place will be packed - T2H or anyone else did you make reservations????? Maybe we should meet at the little parking lot next door where the showers are for boaters? Facing the main entranace to Seadog, to the right and on the river side of the parking lot there is a cannon on the edge of the parking lot/walk way - a good place to meet! (Bamhikers used to have a cache there!).

Becka and Amara of Francis Family and I are planning on going. Hope to see some of you there. We will try to meet you wherever anyone picks. T2H - pick it man!

Am not going to try and carry an ez-e-up and move from stage to stage. We will bring our chairs and an umbrella.

I will have my cell and presume others will as well. If I hear it or feel it I will answer. Hope to see a lot of you there. PM me if you don't have the number for my cell.

Default It's a plan....

All of what you posted is OK with us. Troy is also tagging along. Railroad stage at noon. The easy up could go there and stay there. Like at GW5. We could walk around and leave our stuff there. Meeting place for Seadogs OK too! Brad can you take care of the reservation. You always seem to come through for us there.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Question

How will Brad know the numbers for the reservation? When should he know for sure. I'm still up in the air. I hope to go to the festival for Saturday only.

Default Numbers count

Because we are a couple days away now from the festival maybe we should get a more accurate count for Sea Dogs.

If you could list your name and how many in your party that would probably help if Mainiac is going to make reservations.

Foxgloves (1)
    Team2hunt (1)
    1Manteam (1)

Thats three so far
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”