Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Tat On Tv

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    815

    Default Tat On Tv

    WABI in Bangor interviewed TAT a couple of days ago. His interview is scheduled to air on Friday. I don't have more details than that.

    Also, he plans on finishing his journey on the long weekend. Only a few more weeks to go!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, Georgia
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    I hope someone can tape it and put the link up here so those that can't get that channel can see it. BRDAD? Thanks
    Just smile it won't crack your face

    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stonington me
    Posts
    784

    Default

    there's a great article about tat in this week's Island Advantage, the local island paper, entitled "paddling and pedaling the maine island trail for a cause." it was foggy the day after i saw tat last week, so he came back into town to stop in at the paper's office, instead of paddling off towards the mt desert area. i also emailed him some other local papers to contact, so will keep watch for more articles.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I hope someone can tape it and put the link up here so those that can't get that channel can see it. BRDAD? Thanks
    Me too, Becca, Amara and I will be camping at Big Moose Campground starting Friday. Probably won't get to watch the Television at the campground.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Me too, Becca, Amara and I will be camping at Big Moose Campground starting Friday. Probably won't get to watch the Television at the campground.
    I like the SeaView Campground in Eastport as they have a cable TV connection at each camping site! LOL!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I like the SeaView Campground in Eastport as they have a cable TV connection at each camping site! LOL!
    Don't think the Big Moose in Millinocket - that is the case, but, there are other bennies.

    Hope to see it here on some link when I get home on Monday.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I hope someone can tape it and put the link up here so those that can't get that channel can see it. BRDAD? Thanks

    Yeah, a posting of it would be nice for those of us that don't have TV... *cough* brdad, might post it for us... *cough*
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bowdoinham, Maine
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Yeah, a posting of it would be nice for those of us that don't have TV... *cough* brdad, might post it for us... *cough*
    Did someone make a redneck joke so you put a beer bottle through yours?
    Slowly but surely

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    I will try but someone will have to remind me. It's 2 Am and I am still up and am working in Lincoln in a few hours and won't be back until close to 5 PM. keeping this thread active should be enough. They might have the video on the news site anyway.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    Did someone make a redneck joke so you put a beer bottle through yours?
    nah, I haven't had TV for about 6 years. (ya really don't miss much when ya have it) All ya need is someone like dave to post the good stuff in the forums...

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I will try but someone will have to remind me. It's 2 Am and I am still up and am working in Lincoln in a few hours and won't be back until close to 5 PM. keeping this thread active should be enough. They might have the video on the news site anyway.
    It's 7:13AM, and I'm reminding you... uh.. I forget what I was supposed to remind you about, maybe you should tie a peice of string around your finger...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •