vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Milestone

Wow! You've been busy! Congrats!

Default congrats

Thats a lot of caches!!! Awesome. Wishing you many more happy caches. Glad we were on a couple of them with ya. "Dave and Gail" and Shamis

Wow, go away for a few months and look what happens!!!

Glad to have done so many with you and good luck on 2000 more!!

I think of all the good times I've had doing 500 caches...so I can understand what great times you've had doing 2000..I say keep on going but you don't need any encouragement.Great job.

An awesome milestone! Congrats!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Smile Thanks everyone...

I couldn't have done it without the help of others. I just got back tonight from five days of caching around Vermont, and New Hampshire. I finished the Vermont Delorme and finally logged all the caches for the " No page unturned " NH Challenge. All this and #2000 in one week. As 1manteam put it " you are officially addicted ".

I was looking back on some of my favorites and wondered which one I remembered and liked the best. It was easy. It was the first cache " Cache on the Fly " Christmas day 2004. The Team's first geocache. And my navigator was the one who found it. I can still remember the smile on his face when he looked under the sticks and found it!

Thanks to everyone who has been along on some of the caches with us. And espicially to the Rangers, and the one who “Danse avec les Arbres”
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.