vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008 Event in Eustis

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Oh, I forgot to ask... Do the sites have cable TV and wireless internet?
    Gee, I don't think so.... Maybe I could arrange for a moose or two for entertainment? We have two computers at our house if anyone wants to use them to log their cache finds, check their mail etc. And there is a public computer in the library next to the Community Building..... So sorry!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Wow - this sounds like it sure is shaping up. Are the campground sites reserved for Friday and Saturday night or just Saturday?

Mainiac1957 has had some good control over the weather in the past so perhaps we should make sure he has this on his calendar.

Thanks for all this advance planning. It is on my calendar!

I reserved for just Saturday night but would be happy to reserve one or more of the spaces for Friday night if anyone plans to come then. The campground isn't too busy that time of year so making last minute changes isn't much of a problem. Just let me know next year, closer to the time. My neighbor works in the office so I have a "hot-line" to reservations.

Brad, can you take care of the weather for me? Full moon, clear, cool but not too cold..... Thanks!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Thumbs up We're ready!!

Myself, Quilting Mom & Mike, and our friends Nick~Maccache have our two sites reserved for the whole weekend next year at the campground for the event. Jean I love the name, go for it!!
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Myself, Quilting Mom & Mike, and our friends Nick~Maccache have our two sites reserved for the whole weekend next year at the campground for the event. Jean I love the name, go for it!!
    Sounds like a fun event. The name - name it, they will come! LOL Maybe I should try to make some of the Fry Bread from that recipe. I haven't tried to do it yet but sure can do.

That's a long way off but hope to be there.