vb:literal>

Thread: Microcaches

Default Microcaches

As I've said before, RULOST2? and I hate micro caches, but as we're "cache whores", we'll log ANY cache we pass! LOL! And I also want to make an announcement: we will be placing our own microcache! We saw a microcache concept in Canada that we really liked, so look for a micro cache from us in the next week or so, as well as a couple of regular caches we've had in mind for a while and are about ready to place.

We were also caching in the Bangor/Orrington area today, and saw one micro cache by CacheMaine (Cameo) that we really liked, and I wanted to mention it in case anyone was avoiding it because it appears to be a "park-and-grab".

The "Ziploc Zombie" cache is really worth logging. A different concept for a micro, and we really liked it! Thanks, Cameo!

I'm glad you liked Ziploc Zombie.

Oh, I hear she is having a brother/sister moving in from out west soon too....I can only imagine what a shady type of creature HE/SHE is!
    Last edited by Cache Maine; 08-17-2007 at 07:47 PM. Reason: gender neutral

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    And I also want to make an announcement: we will be placing our own microcache!
    Holy smokes - who woulda thought!!!!
    Look forward to checking it out at some point.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Holy Crap!!! Once a cache whore always a cache whore I guess.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Post Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    I'm glad you liked Ziploc Zombie.

Oh, I hear she is having a brother/sister moving in from out west soon too....I can only imagine what a shady type of creature HE/SHE is!
    Will they be as adventurous, for those who wish to cheat the spirits and go out and find them? Some caches have a view, and some only have stories, that should NEVER be repeated.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Yeah, I would keep these stories to yourself, as well as your thoughts about where the ideas for these caches come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Yeah, I would keep these stories to yourself, as well as your thoughts about where the ideas for these caches come from.
    Bingo!!!??? LOL

WhereRWe? is doing a "happy dance" at the comment in a log entry for our new microcache:

"We think this has to be the best micro we have seen."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    WhereRWe? is doing a "happy dance" at the comment in a log entry for our new microcache:

"We think this has to be the best micro we have seen."

Very cool. You can often test the quality of the cache by the cache logs. Not always, you always have some people who just do not write extensive logs often, but over time you can have a good guess. Looking forward to checking yours out some day, as well as Cameo's and a few others that seem to get good logs. If it has to be a micro, there's no reason it has to be boring!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."