vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Friend Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    WHAT!?!?!?! YOU THREW IT AWAY!?!?! The great orca is displeased with you....
    Ut oh, HT . . . if I was you I would be careful . . . if you're walking along the road in West Bath this week I'd keep looking over your shoulder . . . otherwise you just might be a bit surprised to see a Great Orca (that would be me in the foam rubber suit) in a white Jeep (with parts falling off it periodically) making whale-whistles and noises at you to express the Great Orca's displeasure.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Ut oh, HT . . . if I was you I would be careful . . . if you're walking along the road in West Bath this week I'd keep looking over your shoulder . . . otherwise you just might be a bit surprised to see a Great Orca (that would be me in the foam rubber suit) in a white Jeep (with parts falling off it periodically) making whale-whistles and noises at you to express the Great Orca's displeasure.

Someone placed a new 16 County series micro on my road this week, so I may see a bunch of cachers in the area of the next few weeks. Of course an Orca suit would kinda stand out a bit....then again its West Bath, it might not stand out much at all...
    Any day caching is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTogether View Post
    Someone placed a new 16 County series micro on my road this week, so I may see a bunch of cachers in the area of the next few weeks. Of course an Orca suit would kinda stand out a bit....then again its West Bath, it might not stand out much at all...
    You might be surprised . . . I've got a cache right down the road from me and the parking spot is right across from my driveway . . . and I have yet to see or meet a cacher there . . . but I know they've been by since I've read the logs.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTogether View Post
    I thought what happened at ORCA stayed at ORCA? Here I went and disposed of the photographic evidence to protect the guilty....

It is a good thing I backed up the photo evidence then you gotta love digital cameras