vb:literal>

Thread: EMSDanel Hits #800

Thumbs up EMSDanel Hits #800

Dan joined GC.com 10/18/06. His first find was my Meadows Dam cache on 10/23/06. It is truly a testiment to his dedication to the sport, as well as his physical well being - the number of finds (801) AND hides (35) he has had since last October.

It is also worthy of the comment - many of these finds have not been just short trails or micros - rather - long treks early in the morning. Rather longer and more challenging before he started work for the day!

Dan has truly learned to enjoy the sport. If anyone has a question about what geocaching can do for you - ask Dan - both physically and mentally. It is one of the best sports in which one could engage. Dan will not only tell you this but may be willing to share some very interesting personal statistics. I think those stats would even make some Docs pay attention to our sport!

I applaud you Dan! An awesome accomplishment. On to many more!

hollora aka LA

PS - don't forget if you are coming to the events in the Greater Bangor area on 9/8 - Dan is going to do a Zoo Keeper's guided trip through his zoo. Questions - email me or Dan.

Way to go Dan! It's been a pleasure to get to know you. You really give the local FTF goers a run for their money! Wooo hooo! Congratulations on 800! 200 to go by October 18?!?!?

Congrats, Dan! And thanks for accompanying us on the tour of the GeoZoo!

congratulations, dan! 800 caches found and some awesome caches hidden!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"