vb:literal>

Thread: Ellsworth American

Thumbs up Ellsworth American

nice article about geocaching, and hollora and emsdaniel. everyone should check it out

http://ellsworthmaine.com/site/index...10030&Itemid=1

Here's the link.

Great article. Well written.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

what a great article! i'm glad they highlighted dan's graham lake falls cache - it was one of my favorites! thanks for the link, jake
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket View Post
    what a great article! i'm glad they highlighted dan's graham lake falls cache - it was one of my favorites! thanks for the link, jake
    No problem . . . figured it might be easier for folks to just click on that and check it out.

Incidentally, happy belated birthday.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thumbs up What a well done article

Sure puts our hobby in a positive light.
    Happy Trails!

Nicely written article. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I printed a copy to show to the town officials where I work. This kind of positive article could be useful in developing a relationship with them to obtain official permission for caches on town owned land.
    Any day caching is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTogether View Post
    Nicely written article. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I printed a copy to show to the town officials where I work. This kind of positive article could be useful in developing a relationship with them to obtain official permission for caches on town owned land.
    I am fortunate that my husband is a Town Selectman. There are a number of caches in our Town, Orrington, on town owned recreation land, one in the Town library and one on a restored plow in front of our Pubic Works Department sign. All placed with permission. To date and to my knowledge, none of these have caused any problems or created any concerns.

If I can help in any way, please PM me.
    Last edited by hollora; 09-06-2007 at 09:56 PM. Reason: spelling