Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Don't forget, a twofer in Bangor this weekend!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,576

    Exclamation Don't forget, a twofer in Bangor this weekend!

    The weather is looking great for mine and Holloras event this Saturday and Saturday nights respectively. Come on up and meet some cachers in the north country. OK, well, the middle country. A good time will be had by all just the same.
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    The weather is looking great for mine and Holloras event this Saturday and Saturday nights respectively. Come on up and meet some cachers in the north country. OK, well, the middle country. A good time will be had by all just the same.
    I dunno brad... the weather... and work... and well I dunno... I just might make it...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Mainiac - I don't know what you do with the weather Gods but the predication is something else again. I will be at yours and you will be at mine - such fun.

    Looking forward to seeing loads of other folks too!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    I think Mainiac is the kind of guy you want at a barbecue, wedding...anywhere you need good weather

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,576

    Smile OK, easy now...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I think Mainiac is the kind of guy you want at a barbecue, wedding...anywhere you need good weather
    Don't put that kind of pressure on me. I'll crack
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Campobello Island, New Brunswick
    Posts
    398

    Default

    I hope everyone is having a good time to the event!

    I was planning on coming to them, but I am having family issues right now. Been at the hospital since 9am, and going back in the morning. UGH!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Would have been great if you made it, but certainly understand.
    Hope all is ok!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Just wanted to say both events were a time to remember. The back to back and overnight was a great idea!! (hope this starts to become tradition... )

    it's just too bad the weather was soooo terrible the whole weekend, my gear will be drying out for weeks...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starzz View Post
    I was planning on coming to them, but I am having family issues right now. Been at the hospital since 9am, and going back in the morning. UGH!
    Just a dumb question, but where would a resident of Campobello go for a hospital? Eastport? Calais? Machias? St. George?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Campobello Island, New Brunswick
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Just a dumb question, but where would a resident of Campobello go for a hospital? Eastport? Calais? Machias? St. George?
    Machias if its bad, and if its not, then St. Stephen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •